Sergio Lopez - North SF Bay Area Fine Artist

Upcoming Shows and Events

•Spoke Art: April 7, 2016. "The 5th Annual Moleskine Show." San Francisco, CA.

•Bakersfield Museum of Art: April 9th, 2016. "Kern County Plein Air." Bakersfield, CA.

•Christopher Queen Gallery: May 1st, 2016. "The Golden Hour." Duncans Mills, CA.

•Abend Gallery: May 13th, 2016. "Contemporary Figuration." Denver, CO.

•Paso Arts Fest: May 26th, 2016. "Signature Exhibition." Paso Robles, CA.

•Los Gatos: June 18th, 2016. "Los Gatos Plein Air." Los Gatos, CA.

Sonoma Plein Air: September 10th, 2016 "Sonoma Plein Air." Sonoma, CA.

•Modern Eden Gallery: September 17th, 2016. Beautiful Bizzare Invitational Show. San Francisco, CA.

•Christopher Queen Gallery: October 2nd, 2016. "A Splendid Journey: 40th Anniversary Show." Duncans Mills, CA.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Biannual Charcoal Drawing Update?

Hey guys, just updating my blog with charcoal drawings this week because I actually have some free time right now... precious precious free time. Updating the charcoal drawing thing has become sort of biannual for me, but if you follow me on Instagram (@mainloop) you can get photos from life drawing sessions. I've been busy with all sorts of things lately, and I am finally caught up with most of my deadlines. I've been updating my website, so if you poke around there, you might find some cool surprises!

Some of these are going to be up on my Zatista store soon - if you don't see one on there, email me and I'll make sure to get you the necessary info.


















Make sure you go check out my solo show in Sacramento! It's at Capital Artworks at 1215 21st Street, Suite B in Sacramento. Capital ArtWorks Gallery is open for Second Saturday Art Walks from 6 pm to 9 pm and by appointment. If you are in the area, call up Debbie at (916) 207-3787 and let her know. Most of the time she is around during regular hours. Hope you can make it out!

Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails