Sergio Lopez - North SF Bay Area Fine Artist

Upcoming Shows and Events

•Spoke Art: April 7, 2016. "The 5th Annual Moleskine Show." San Francisco, CA.

•Bakersfield Museum of Art: April 9th, 2016. "Kern County Plein Air." Bakersfield, CA.

•Christopher Queen Gallery: May 1st, 2016. "The Golden Hour." Duncans Mills, CA.

•Abend Gallery: May 13th, 2016. "Contemporary Figuration." Denver, CO.

•Paso Arts Fest: May 26th, 2016. "Signature Exhibition." Paso Robles, CA.

•Los Gatos: June 18th, 2016. "Los Gatos Plein Air." Los Gatos, CA.

Sonoma Plein Air: September 10th, 2016 "Sonoma Plein Air." Sonoma, CA.

•Modern Eden Gallery: September 17th, 2016. Beautiful Bizzare Invitational Show. San Francisco, CA.

•Christopher Queen Gallery: October 2nd, 2016. "A Splendid Journey: 40th Anniversary Show." Duncans Mills, CA.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Painted Roses in the Midwest

Hey everyone, I have been falling behind on blogging lately... The truth is, it's so much easier just to post photos to Instagram on the go, and blurt thoughts out on Facebook as they occur to me. But I realize I have a handful of dedicated readers on here so I try not to neglect this.

Would you rather see more small frequent updates or do you like less frequent but more in-depth updates on here as I have been doing for a while? Please let me know. I try to make all of my outlets different enough to be followed individually and get a worthwhile experience even if you follow each of them.

The newest painting from the Painted Roses series was done for Aunia Kahn's gallery Alexi Era. I was invited to take part in the gallery's "Indelible" show. What are more indelible than tattoos? It's nice to once-again work with a model who actually has a lot of tattoos, and not have to "fake" it. Tattoos were part of the original concept for the series, anyways. This is a special exhibit for me, as I'm planning on cutting way back on group shows after this year (way too busy with my own things, which is a blessing in of itself) and it's one of the few times I have anything showing in the Midwest anytime in the foreseeable future. If you live anywhere near St. Louis and want to see my paintings in person, please make the trip!

"Lady Eve" 11x14 in. oil on linen mounted on cradled panel. $900 inquire here for purchase.


Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails