Sergio Lopez - North SF Bay Area Fine Artist

Upcoming Shows and Events

•Spoke Art: April 7, 2016. "The 5th Annual Moleskine Show." San Francisco, CA.

•Bakersfield Museum of Art: April 9th, 2016. "Kern County Plein Air." Bakersfield, CA.

•Christopher Queen Gallery: May 1st, 2016. "The Golden Hour." Duncans Mills, CA.

•Abend Gallery: May 13th, 2016. "Contemporary Figuration." Denver, CO.

•Paso Arts Fest: May 26th, 2016. "Signature Exhibition." Paso Robles, CA.

•Los Gatos: June 18th, 2016. "Los Gatos Plein Air." Los Gatos, CA.

Sonoma Plein Air: September 10th, 2016 "Sonoma Plein Air." Sonoma, CA.

•Modern Eden Gallery: September 17th, 2016. Beautiful Bizzare Invitational Show. San Francisco, CA.

•Christopher Queen Gallery: October 2nd, 2016. "A Splendid Journey: 40th Anniversary Show." Duncans Mills, CA.

Monday, January 05, 2015

The 4th Annual Supersonic Show!

I like what Zach Tutor is doing over at supersonicart.com. I was first turned on to Supersonic Art via the folks at Spoke Art, which was via Hi-Fructose, which was via the Modern Eden Gallery(you see how these things all fit together?). His blog is extremely well-curated. You should go subscribe to it if you have not yet. The invitational show is very prestigious, even if only for the artists he is able to grab for it. Look at the line-up and drool, I sure did. I feel like this show puts me way up on the ladder, so I am incredibly happy and grateful for the opportunity to be put in this show.
"Devonensis" 18x18 in. oil on linen mounted on board. $1950
This is my humble piece for the show. The reception is Saturday January 10th at Spoke Art in San Francisco. You shouldn't need my invite, I mean, look what's showing there. But hey just in case, here is the necessary info you need to be able to attend. Link to Facebook invite

Happy New Year! Hope I see you there!

Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails