Sergio Lopez - North SF Bay Area Fine Artist

Upcoming Shows and Events

•Spoke Art: April 7, 2016. "The 5th Annual Moleskine Show." San Francisco, CA.

•Bakersfield Museum of Art: April 9th, 2016. "Kern County Plein Air." Bakersfield, CA.

•Christopher Queen Gallery: May 1st, 2016. "The Golden Hour." Duncans Mills, CA.

•Abend Gallery: May 13th, 2016. "Contemporary Figuration." Denver, CO.

•Paso Arts Fest: May 26th, 2016. "Signature Exhibition." Paso Robles, CA.

•Los Gatos: June 18th, 2016. "Los Gatos Plein Air." Los Gatos, CA.

Sonoma Plein Air: September 10th, 2016 "Sonoma Plein Air." Sonoma, CA.

•Modern Eden Gallery: September 17th, 2016. Beautiful Bizzare Invitational Show. San Francisco, CA.

•Christopher Queen Gallery: October 2nd, 2016. "A Splendid Journey: 40th Anniversary Show." Duncans Mills, CA.

Friday, April 15, 2016

My Charcoal Drawings are now on Storenvy!

Oh my god. I didn't even realize it, but the last time I posted a bunch of figure drawings on here was back in 2014! I guess you get busy and that's what happens... Anyways, I've been busy trying to really nail down my method of getting a lot of info down quickly. I will probably do a video tutorial of it when I get a chance.

I'm also starting to list my new charcoal drawings on Storenvy! I'll continue to list them on Zatista, but buy them from Storenvy gives me all the profit, so I would appreciate people buying them from Storenvy instead. To commemorate this, the first month of listing my drawings there I will have a code (MLDRW) to get 25% off everything. Even if you're just here to look at the new drawings, I hope you enjoy!































Newsletter
Facebook
Tumblr
Drawings For Sale
Prints For Sale
Google+

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails